Coding dojo Silverlight
We will create an application for reading CSV from your bank account and, with simple pattern recognition, displaying a chart on the result.
In this coding dojo we will see
- How to setup MVVM with Galasoft MVVM Light.
- How to use Blend as user interface designer.
- How MVVM can be applied in a concrete case.
- How developping quickly and with a relatively clean manner with MVVM.
- How to use chart of Silverlight toolkit.
This humble dojo does not expect to be perfect but it can show you a way to do it.
The source code is available at this address : http://bankexpensechart.codeplex.com/
You can also find the manual and some fixing/enhancement list.
Here is the dojo :
[jwplayer config= »GrundgeAdapt » file= »http://www.alphablog.org/TiercePartie/Video/CodingDojo.mp4″]
The direct link (can be opened with VLC) : http://www.alphablog.org/TiercePartie/BankExpenseChart/CodingDojo.wmv
Here is some screeshots :